Shipping containers for sale
IN OAKLAND, CA
Buy used conex
Near Oakland, Ca
Whether You Are Looking to Add a Simple Man Door or Something Really Creative, Let us Know And We Will Make it Happen!
Need to Relocate or Move Your Shipping Container? Our Experienced Drivers Can Help You Move Your Container to Its New Home!
Enjoy a Flexible Range of Options When You Rent a Shipping Container From Used Conex! Lowest monthly payments on Our Best Containers!
Are You Looking to Use The Container For Export Purposes? We Can Add a CSC Certificate To Your Container Per Your Request.
Best prices on
for sale in
We get it — you’ve got projects to handle, deadlines to make, and budgets to work with. That’s why Oakland, CA chooses Used Conex for cheap containers. Used Conex offers the best prices on new and used shipping containers in Oakland, CA. We can quickly ship any container to your location within 20 business days or sooner. That’s because of our strategic distribution network that includes a container depot in Oakland. We’ve streamlined our services to help you save money and get what you need fast!
WHERE TO FIND
SHIPPING CONTAINERS IN
OAKLAND, CA AREA?
Whether you want extra storage or want to convert your conex container into a bar, a business, or even a home, Used Conex has you covered. We specialize in shipping containers in Oakland, CA for all your needs, including a range of sizes and conditions. With shipping containers being purchased sight unseen, we aim to help you shop with confidence by selecting the best containers for your use cases. Once we learn a little about what you need, we provide transparent pricing — including the total cost of your purchase with delivery AND an estimated delivery date based on your location. Do it all online at your convenience, and our Oakland, CA team will handle the rest!
WEEKLY DELIVERY CAPACITY
IN OAKLAND, CA
Used Conex delivers more than 30 containers within 200-300 miles from OAKLAND shipping container yards. To schedule your shipping container delivery to OAKLAND or any other city within that range, you can give us a call and check out our current delivery time-frame.
BUY SHIPPING CONTAINERS IN OAKLAND, CA
A used conex container is all you need if you’re looking for extra storage! Used Conex provides different grades of containers for different needs, and since purchasing shipping containers is sight unseen, we try to provide enough information for our customers to shop confidently. You can read our reviews or check out some of our recent deliveries on our social media channels and choose the type of container that suits you best. After selecting the size and grade of your container, you can check the price and find out the delivery cost by entering your delivery ZIP code in our quoting tool. Our quoting tool will search our inventory of used shipping containers in Oakland, and will give you the total cost, including delivery to your location. For more information, call us at 1-800-230-7764, and our sales team will be happy to help you choose the best option.
BUY CONEX CONTAINER
IN OAKLAND, CA
When searching for shipping containers available for purchase in Oakland, CA, there are multiple choices to contemplate. It is essential to bear in mind the following significant aspects:
- Shipping containers are available in either new or used condition, with different levels of wear and tear. While brand-new units can be more costly they‘re also untouched and undamaged. Second hand options may show some signs of use but can still be considered good quality while being cost effective. It’s essential to thoroughly examine the container for any rust or harm as well as its construction entrance point, flooring etcetera to ensure it’s fit for purpose.
- When choosing a container it is important to think about its size and type. Typically, standard shipping containers are 8 feet wide 8.5 feet tall and come in lengths of either 20 or 40 feet. For more vertical space you can opt for high cube containers which have an additional foot of height. In case you need extra room for oversized or tall items open top containers with removable tarp roofs may be your best bet. Lastly refrigerated containers (also referred to as reefer) are insulated and equipped with cooling units making them suitable for transporting perishable goods.
- When selecting a shipping container provider opt for one with a solid track record and extensive industry expertise. Seek out suppliers that offer an assortment of containers along with comprehensive information on their specifications state and pricing. Take into account the supplier’s location since it may impact transportation expenses in case you need to transfer the container elsewhere.
- When buying a shipping container it’s important to check if the supplier provides delivery services and how much they charge. Since these containers are bulky and need special equipment like cranes or flatbed trucks for transportation you must include delivery and logistics expenses while planning your budget.
- Familiarize yourself with the legal prerequisites pertaining to shipping containers in Oakland CA, including permits zoning regulations, and building codes. This is particularly important if you intend to utilize the container for non shipping purposes. Conforming to all applicable laws and regulations is imperative in order to steer clear of any possible legal complications.
Yes, we deliver to just about any city or town around Oakland . Most container depots are located in major cities and that’s why we don’t have a yard in smaller towns. We store our containers in container yards around Vance , AL and we can deliver anywhere within 200-250 miles from those depots. We use local drivers who have been delivering shipping containers out of Vance for a long time, so they are familiar with all the areas and they will plan deliveries accordingly.
Most customers want to choose their container color, and sometimes this is possible, but not always. You get the first container off of the stack at the intermodal depot. If you order multiple containers, it is often possible to get the color of your choice. Also, one trip containers are generally tan or beige.
Unfortunately, customers don’t have access to the depots for liability reasons. All the containers are inspected before delivery, and we always recommend our customers to check the container at delivery. If you want to pick up your container, you will be given a release number and the depot information.
Containers come from different parts of the world, carrying items such as food, clothes, etc. Most containers coming into the United States are shipped from China, Japan, Hong Kong, Germany and the UK.